- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering or related discipline with an information technology focus.
- MBA preferred or an equivalent combination of education and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job
Experience must include:
- 10+ years EDW/BI specific work experience with demonstrated professional growth and achievement.
- 5 + years in a supervisory/managerial capacity leading diverse and cross functional work groups/teams.
- 10+ years of data architecture experience including building key metrics in various business functions, vision, roadmap, and
- 10 + years in business application design and systems development in multiple EDW environments with various technologies like HANA, SQLServer, DB2, SAP BW, Oracle, etc.
- 10+ years of combined working experience in SAP ECC, Suite on HANA, S4, BW, BPC
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in architecting and developing analytics solutions in various BI technologies like Microsoft SSAS, PowerBI, Tableau, OBIEE, SAP BOBJ, SAP BW, Microstrategy, etc
- Data expert in SAP functional modules like FI, SD, MM, PP, PM, etc.
- Experience in Predictive/Advanced Analytics, statistical modeling, and Machine Learning implementation will be a big plus
- Hands-on experience on Big Data technology like Hadoop, Storm, Spark will be a big plus
- Strong understanding of analytics framework and technique, Information Technology methodologies, SAP applications and SAP/Non-SAP BI solutions.
- Ability to quickly and independently immerse and demonstrate innovative, big picture thinking
- Experience in data modeling in both 3rd normal form and dimensional model will be a plus.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of system development life cycle, dynamics of applications development projects, Information Technology practices and methods.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of the principles, techniques and methodology of project management, quality management, and change management
- Experience in defining master data maintenance processes & defining data conversion strategies
- Familiarity with Agile or Lean execution practices
- Ability to communicate and execute vision to build a world class data strategy and data maintenance process
- Ability to merge diverse technology agendas into a cohesive, integrated data architecture by influencing key IS and other functional resources within a business.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem solving techniques in a highly complex environment using leading edge technology and/or integrating diverse user systems.
- Strong results driving change in a complex Federated environment.
- Proven effectiveness in building partnerships internally and externally.
- Ability to identify and execute a successful strategy around people development and deployment.
- Ability to influence and manage expectations with senior leadership.
- Strong people leadership capabilities. Ability to develop and grow a global virtual team that is skilled and motivated to deliver against commitments.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Will have a team of direct and indirect reports that includes Analytics COE and BUs with a variety of diverse expertise such as financials, supply chain, manufacturing, logistics, sales and marketing.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Unilin and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.