Ideal Candidates will have the following skills:
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ years job specific work experience with demonstrated professional growth and achievement. Experience must include…
- eCommerce project experience
- Min. 5+ years professional experience of in software development using Java EE.
- Min. 2 years professional experience using Spring framework.
- Min. 6+ years of development experience.
- Experience with transactional and multi-threaded processes.
- Experience with unit testing techniques and frameworks.
- Experience with Design patterns and N-Tiers architectures.
- Experience with RDBMS, e.g. Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server
- Experience with distributed version control system, e.g. Git, Mercurial.
- Experience with build automation tools, e.g. Maven, Gradle.
- Experience of system integrations, e.g. using JMS, web services (REST), or ETL tools
- Experience and understanding of application performance tuning
- Experience of ensuring high quality
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
- Excellent soft skills and experience with customer facing activities
- Excellent team player and problem solver with a high level of self-motivation and initiatives
Any of the following would be an advantage but not required:
- Experience (or strong interest) of agile methods such as Scrum
- Experience of web/mobile application development
- Experience of eCommerce projects
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills; ability to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external customers
- Ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport persuades others, and gains understanding
- Ability and willingness to accept responsibility, willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions, including the persistence and willingness to take calculated risk, to stimulate, market and sell new ideas within the organization.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group, to achieve results through team efforts, and the desire and ability to motivate, persuade and direct the activities of others.
- Ability to manage/implement projects and contributes to concept development, and ability to identify, analyze and resolve business issues through solution-oriented projects
- Ability to perform in a high pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems, maintain safety and ensure adherence to Corporate Code of Conduct.
Normal Office Environment
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Unilin and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.