Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Unilin and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best Print Services Coordinators to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing Print Services Coordinators to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
Analyze new and reprint label orders, prepare for purchase.
• Work with Print Services Specialist and Department Manager,
determine is best purchase based on request/demand
• Review pricing grid structure established, determine if new quote required
• Maintain pricing grid in accordance with Executive Management direction
• Issue purchase orders for Label Orders.
• Manage all purchase orders to ensure proper receipts are made by each branch plant
• Assist in resolving any billing issues with vendor
• Work closely with Technical Design Coordinator’s on artwork changes for print
• Create pdf’s for Print on Demand process
• Work with Bill of Materials personnel for system process for print on demand
• Work with purchasing on label part setups
• Track all print orders for delivery
• Work in close contact daily with printers to make sure deliveries are on schedule
• Maintain up to date purchasing data for executive quarterly reports of label spend
• Manage printed samples provided by printers
High School diploma or GED. Associates degree in Art, Design, or related field preferred.
Minimum of two years job specific experience. Demonstrated experience and knowledge of tufted carpet patterns. An understanding of Ink Jet printers and Large Format Plotters. Demonstrated Experience and knowledge of tufted carpet patterns. Proficient computer skills to include: MS Office products (Word, Excel, etc), Texcelle, AS400.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.