Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is a leading supplier of flooring for both residential and commercial applications. Mohawk offers a complete selection of carpet, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone, vinyl, rugs and other home products. These products are marketed under the premier brands in the industry, which include Mohawk, Karastan, Dal-Tile, American Olean, IVC, Unilin and Quick Step.
• Ability to handle complex customer inquiries, problems, and non-routine matters relating to department activities in support of the sales force, agents and customers.
• Process customer calls pertaining to order entry, purchase order status, provide availability and in-depth information on products; provide pricing on applicable accounts.
• Expedites orders with Production and /or Shipping. Works directly with Production Planning regarding the status of back-orders and rework rolls.
• Interface with Credit Department, Special Projects, Account Maintenance and the Sales Force
• Uses reports to monitor revisions and notifies customers and Sales Representatives. Proactively notifies Sales Representatives of upcoming issues regarding order status.
• Provides first call resolution on “hot” calls from Builder Customers and Sales Representatives.
• Establish and maintain positive business relationships, internally and externally, to promote company goals.
• Assist in departmental reporting, tracking, and special projects as assigned.
• Other duties as required.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalency required and 1-2 years customer service related experience.
• Basic Computer Skills: in word-processing and spreadsheet applications (MS experience(s) that are multed. Word, Excel AS400, Inet, & Electronic mail required).
• In-depth knowledge of Company brands and products information required to perform the essential functions of the job. In-depth knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures related to department activities.
• General office experience required with exposure in a customer service
• 1-2 years experience and job knowledge to resolve customer inquiries and problems and non-routine matters.
• Knowledge of company's functional structure to research and coordinate customer request.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.