Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Minimum of Bachelors plus 5 years of work experience or Masters plus 3 years of experience- in proven systems development experience using structured methods
- Understanding of relational database design and development life cycle principles
- Solid experience of working in project teams
- Desire to stay abreast of new development tools and methods
Specific Technical Skills Required:
- BizTalk Server 2009/2013/2013 R2 – 5+ years with Bachelors or 3 years with Masters
- .NET Platform (ASP.NET, ADO.NET, etc.) - 5+ years with Bachelors or 3 years with Masters
- Languages: C# - 5+ years with Bachelors or 3 years with Masters
- Manufacturing industry experience is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with Agile Scrum methodology – 1+ year
- Detailed-oriented, problem-solving skills
- Experience developing and supporting mission critical systems at big enterprise environment
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (source control, automated builds, continuous integration)
- Good testing skills.
- Internet Information Server experience (hosting/configuring web services, application pools, etc.)
- RDBMS systems: SQL Server 2008 or 2012
- Markup languages and technologies: XML, HTML, XSL, XSD schemas, SOAP
Other Skills / Personal Attributes Required:
- Enjoy challenging and thought provoking work and have a strong desire to learn and progress (motivated enough to self-learn)
- Ability to pick up new technology independently
- Good communication skills and the confidence to liaise across multiple groups and levels of the organization, including interaction with business and external stakeholders
- Excellent ability to manage multiple high priority efforts/competing priorities and flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities
- Must have good organization and planning skills – capable of managing own workload
- Be able to work under pressure and multi-task while remaining professional and courteous
- Exceptional ability to analyze requirements / problems and to propose innovative but workable solutions
- Open minded, flexible, and willing to listen for other people’s opinions
- Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate over the phone and via email with a variety of individuals at all technical levels are required
- Team player
Formal Education: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering (any), or related field.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in one of the above enumerated fields plus five (5) years of experience as described above is also acceptable in place of the Master’s degree.
- Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable.
Normal Office Environment
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Unilin and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformeEd its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.