Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE Minorities/Females/Disabled/Protected Veterans
• Responsible for providing expert level automation knowledge and support to high-speed, highly automated Wemhoner hydraulic press units, Homag Milling machines, and Wachter packaging equipment.
• Optimizes equipment within a high speed manufacturing facility, by analyzing daily progress of overall equipment effectiveness and takes corrective action to minimize equipment downtime and maximize equipment performance.
• Identifies, manages, and executes technical improvement projects (camera systems, modifying PLC software code, implementing robotics, etc.)
• Reviews technical issues and confers with maintenance staff to resolve technical production problems by performing the correct preventive maintenance actions
• Writes procedures to ensure corrective and preventative actions are taking place. Develops specifications, checklists, and standard work processes.
• Leads project installation and commissioning of ultramodern, process-controlled, high-tech installations of manufacturing equipment. Prepares specifications for purchase of materials and equipment. Identifies critical spare parts list.
• Ensures compliance with all company safety rules and procedures.