Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo,Quick-Step and Unilin. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Responsible for developing and maintaining favorable relationships with new and existing clients that visit showroom in an effort to meet sales objectives for all commercial brand product categories. Provides product information to create interest and generate sales for all product brand categories. Performs with limited latitude for independent action within the framework of the job’s primary duties and responsibilities.
• Presents and sells all commercial brand products and services to clients visiting showroom and provide technical assistance/information regarding product quality and attributes.
• Develops and maintains relationships with clients and act as liaison for client with the commercial sales representatives
• Maintains knowledge on all current commercial product brand categories.
• Assists customers with product pricing, availability and order status.
• Ensures that showroom and sample inventory levels are maintained to service local market.
• Provides leadership and guidance to showroom intern.
• Assists showroom intern with gaining exposure and knowledge regarding the commercial flooring industry via outside sales team and daily tasks.
• Provides feedback to sales management regarding customer needs/requirements to enhance or improve current selling strategies and techniques
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Four-year college degree in related field or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the required skills and knowledge to perform the essential functions of the job
• Experience and working knowledge of commercial products in the flooring industry.
• Intermediate to advanced level proficiency in the following areas: Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills necessary to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with all levels of internal and external customers.
• Ability to persuade, market and sell new ideas
• Ability to develop and maintain exceptional client relationships.
• Strong analytical skills to interpret/adapt system procedures or operating concepts to fit new situations.
• Ability to conceptualize, organize and execute new initiatives
• Strong organizational skills – attention to detain and Self-Motivator-willing to take the initiative
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled