Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best SAP Lead Business Consultant to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing Professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
The SAP Lead Business Consultant is responsible for the planning and management of the SAP functional team's activities and to provide leadership to the team members. This position also acts as a key liaison to the Dal-Tile BU CIO and other Business leaders.
• Performs team scheduling and work planning; manages work status and resolves work conflicts where needed
• Tracks and communicates team capacity
• Works with the team to establish performance targets
• Works with the team to track and report performance against goals
• Conducts individual performance reviews; serves as a mentor to team members
• Facilitates team meetings
• Encourages and supports team improvements
• Ensures that team members are adhering to defined repeatable processes (SDLC & other)
• Conducts reviews to ensure that deliverables conform to standards and meet specifications
• Works with the Dal-Tile BU CIO, Relationship Managers, and non-SAP system owners to prioritize incoming service requests and projects
• Coordinates and guides work efforts with the offshore support team
• Participates in executing the team activities as appropriate
• Provides strategic consultancy as needed to support assigned customers in defining or designing business processes and researching and identifying enabling technologies based on customer requirements
• Documents existing customer business processes, identifies inefficiencies and recommends improvements for these systems
• Proactively seeks ways to apply technology to business processes, researching and providing information on technical trends and competitors' practices relevant to the assigned client business
• Partners with customers to develop business case justification for applications projects
• Identifies customer business requirements for significant enhancements to existing systems and for new development projects
• Translates requirements into business rules and user interfaces
• Coordinate systems design efforts with end user interactions
• Ensures that the team develops, documents and maintains best practices, project standards, procedures, application, quality objectives and lessons learned, including metrics for assessing progress
• Ensures that applications systems are developed in a way that complies with architectural standards and established methodologies and practices
• Develops and delivers training on and emphasizes the use of established project standards, methodology and quality objectives
• Monitors and report on the status of multiple concurrent project efforts
• Proactively reviews and interprets performance against operating plans and standards
• Provides information and reports to subordinates on interpretation of results and approves changes in plans
• Presents reports on project performance, changes, enhancements, scope variations, and other related matters and/or participate in key management activities and committees advising IS senior management and business unit project sponsors accordingly
• Performs other projects as assigned by management
12 years progressively responsible and related SAP hands-on configuration experience in at least 2 SAP modules. Experience must also include using key transactions and process flows in at least 2 additional SAP modules (experience with a total of 4 SAP modules required); large mainframe retirement projects and working on large-scale SAP projects and experience working on integration with non-SAP systems, including Point of Sale, Warehouse Management, Transportation, Shop Floor, Tax, Middleware, and Data Warehouse. 5 years project management experience that involves conceptualizing, organizing, planning, and executing large-scale, high dollar and high risk projects from vision through implementation, with diverse stakeholders such as business unit/division, contractors, and vendors, etc. Must include any experience in the following: strategic planning and analysis and management consulting with emphasis on relationship management and resource management, Business Process re-engineering or process improvement experience with broad-based information systems, and utilizing tools and techniques to effect business change and develop efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems. Must have held Senior Consultant role in at least 5 projects. Experience may be gained concurrently. Up to 10% travel, including domestic and international.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Unilin and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.