- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field
- Strong Experience is security administration, server software and utilities, and Active directory
- Strong experience in application and user Documentation, Business Technology Integration, Business analysis, integration testing, project implementation, physical design, process modeling, and purchase software evaluation.
- Vblock system administration
- Vmax storage administration
- VNX administration
- Avamar and Data Domain
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with peers in other areas of IT organization, which are essential for maintaining good public relations, facilitating communication, and soliciting useful feedback
- Ability to conduct and prepare feasibility studies; develop client proposals, including estimates for costs, time, and resources; prepare statistical reports; complete cost/benefit analyses; and conduct business
- Ability to assess internal and external communication practices, anticipate future network requirements, and research and analyze emerging technologies
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills; ability to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external customers, and senior management, and ability to communicate with others in antagonistic situations using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict and maintain professionalism in accordance with corporate standards
- Ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport persuades others, and gains understanding.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, a demonstrated track record in new concept development for various projects and complex technical plans, and ability to solve problems involving remote and elusive symptoms often spanning multiple environments in a business area
- Ability and willingness to accept responsibility, willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions, including the persistence and willingness to take calculated risk, to stimulate market and sell new ideas within the organization.
- Excellent human resource management skills to effectively lead and direct a diverse work group; to achieve results through team efforts, and the desire and ability to motivate, persuade and direct the activities of others
- Organizational ability to redirect skills to support new technologies while maintaining current commitments; ability to perform in a high pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems, maintain safety and ensure adherence to Corporate Code of Conduct
- Ability to act as a managerial advisor on professional and technical issues with a view towards reaching strategic decisions; ability to manage conflicting demands for resources through negotiation
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled (EEO/AA M/F/D/V)
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Unilin and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.